Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Haunted E-Zine

Hey, internet! I've been pretty busy for the past few days (working three jobs and keeping my social life intact before I go off to college is pretty taxing and I'll be damned if I can illustrate new entries or even type meaningful stuff, but I promise you, more content is on the way.

I'm here today to share another blog, one that I have really high hopes for since I love horror stories. The Haunted E-Zine is a blog hosted here on Blogspot being edited by Peter J. Towns, who's trying as hard as possible to promote it. I don't really have many followers (just some RL friends and lurkers, really), but I figured that projects like these - ones that help out all the aspiring horror writers out there with nowhere to share their works - aren't all that common and really need as much help as possible!

So if you're interested just follow the blog. Maybe retweet a post from @TheHauntedEZine. Or read the first story there, "Hazmat" by Sean Capelle, a true rollercoaster of a psychological horror flash fic.

Okay, I'm rambling now! And using too many exclamation points. It almost makes me want to make an entire post about extreme punctuation.

This is the maniacal joy I get out of grammar. Or something.
Some other new things. I've adopted a new style - I gave up on finding my tablet pen and started using the pen tool a lot instead of the brush tool. Experimented a bit with a Homestuck comic thing and I'm getting pretty used to it.

Also, I have a million creepy pictures. And three ironic movie posters. And a blog entry that will border on internet drama. And pretty much no time.

So yeah! Give The Haunted E-Zine a look and stay tuned for more, uh, stuff!

2 comments:

  1. A handsome blog you got here! And thanks for the plug! I really appreciate it, man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem :)

    Not that I really have many followers to speak of >.<;;

    ReplyDelete