Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Blogs

I never thought blogging was really my style. The only bloggers I ever see are crazy political people, people with some level of fame for their art/music/writing, or people who are just bored and feel like typing stuff. There's the occasional other blog that I really enjoy is the type that goes on about random subjects not for the sake of internet-fueled histrionics but for the sake of comedy or just plain "this is cool/lame/annoying" so I figure I'll stick myself in this subject to avoid being in the "bored" category.

But what does it take to make a cool blog that people read not because they agree/disagree with some insane opinions, want to glomp and have the babies of the author, or just talk about mundane stuff like their friends and daily escapades (but not really escapades, more like routines)?

Umm, I'm still figuring that out.

I'm also trying to figure out how to change the default language on this skin from Portuguese (?) to English. I found a beautiful teal skin from a Google search because I can't be bothered to design my own right now. Any tips?

In order to distract you from the terribly lame blog opening, here's a picture of Clubs Deuce, courtesy of Andrew Hussie.

You got a hat full of bomb, a fist full of penis, and a head full of empty.
Quick, run! While they're not looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment