Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Warned You About Stairs!!!

I told you dog! I warned you not to make boring posts nobody will care about!

This one is an exception. So I'm working on my template if you didn't notice (likely). I ditched the Portuguese skin since I finally got my Adobe Suite running, and added a nice header and favicon. Everything is just about ready...

Except for the big space to the right of the logo.

You don't know CSS, Kopaka13! This is why we can't have nice things.


Seriously what's it's deal. What I want to do is add a column of links of some sort there, right-aligned, flush with the post column. Probably a link for each page in the blog (and there will be more). However, Blogger doesn't seem to like objects sharing space with the header. Can anybody help me with this? Anyone at all?

Edit: Okay. So I've made some progress but now it's time to go to bed. What I need tips on now is how to change the "tabs" section back to the "links" section and then put that next to the header.

No comments:

Post a Comment