Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Hey Look a Blog

I don't want to never update, despite my constant busy-ness (business? I'm so confused @_@)

So I'll leave you with a quick montage of what I've been doing lately other than blogging.

First things first, I slammed down that E-Tank Fergie style before cleaning up my yard.

IT TASTES JUST LIKE HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP

I'm not new to caffeine. I drink coffee basically daily and regular old energy drinks on a frequent basis, but I'm pretty sure the euphoria of drinking this themed soda got to my head a bit and I was basically hyper for the next hour.

Then I got all dolled up to go to the gay pride parade the next day

Rainbows everywhere! (Not an accurate depiction)
So I buy my silly outfit with my bro Ooey and plan the bus route and everything.

And then I get the fateful call.

A call from the craft store where I work.

Crafts everywhere! (Somewhat accurate depiction)
Silly illustrated alter-ego, what's with the badly drawn mop, outdoors at that? Do I even mop?

But yeah. Eight-hour shift with no LGBT pride shenanigans and songs that you now only hear looped in commercials for Windex and contact lenses over and over again. I never even got customers /rageface.

When it was all said and done I got pizza with some friends afterwards so that was cool.

Wait a second! That entry was lame! I need to make entries that are less personal and more uh... uh... worldly! That's it.

Eh, whatever.

*collapses on keyboarddzfsjl

 
A somewhat relevant song for the road.
Whatever happened to Saturday night~?

No comments:

Post a Comment