Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Keep My E-Tank Safe in Reserve Just as Long as I Can

So I went to the mall today.

And at the store Spencer's, which usually proves pretty useless, I was buying some socks.

When at the register I spotted it.

This was my exact reaction. Also animated if you click on it.


Yes. They actually sell E-Tanks. It appears to be some Mega Man-themed energy drink, but from the ingredients looks like carbonated water and corn syrup mostly. So possibly just a sweet soda sort of deal.

Why don't I know what it tastes like?

Because I need to save it. Save it for when I need it. Like for when I fight Air Man.

...yeah this blog really needs some meaningful posts. Don't judge me. Just go to Spencer's and buy the damn drink.

I'll post some photos of the can eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment